IDENTIFY fraud and VALIDATE applicant information against official driverís license registration records.
Why should I use a Driver's License Search?With a Driver's License search, you can quickly search for individuals or validate applications against multiple state databases. When skip tracing, this is a great search for hard-to-find individuals. Address information is usually updated when a license expires. It may be beneficial to check for address updates around an individual's birthday when other searches have failed.
How do I search effectively?
- Enter only a social security number and driver's license number
- Try last name, first name and driver's license number if no social is available or as secondary search
- Enter additional information like date of birth, address, city and/or zip when too many results are returned
What sources are searched?
What information is returned?
How do I Setup?
- Go to My Account
- Select Access Codes
- Select the applicable Access Code
- Check Additional Data Sources
- Check Driver's License Search
- Click Save